1. “An employee baked a cake with her resignation letter written on top.”
2. Over the past three years, drawing conclusions about China's box office growth has been complicated by Beijing's decision to include new service fees in official revenue totals.
3. Everyone has both, but people tend to be most attached to their “best” identity — the one that offers the most social status or privileges. Successful professionals, for example, often define their identities primarily through their careers.
4. China's best performances by subject this year come from Tsinghua University, with three top-10 places, and Peking University, with two top-10 places. Tsinghua University finishes eighth in both Architecture/Built Environment and in Engineering (Civil and Structural). Tsinghua comes in 10th place in the world's Materials Science subject rankings.
5. n. 紧张，拉紧，血统
6. “How you leave a position can make a lasting impression,” notes OfficeTeam executive director Robert Hosking. That’s for sure. Most (86%) of the HR managers in the survey said that how someone quits a job “affects their future career opportunities.” Word gets around.
1. 得克萨斯州成为首批摆脱经济衰退的州之一，该州凭借低税收负担、监管环境可预见性和熟练劳动力不断吸引企业投资。根据穆迪分析公司的统计，得克萨斯州的就业人数到2017年将以每年3%的速度增长。（亚利桑那州的预计就业增长速度仅高出0.04%）。得克萨斯州吸引了众多加利福尼亚州企业的关注，得州州长里克?佩里（Rick Perry）毫不顾忌地把两个州的商业环境相对比。最近几年来，加州企业电子港湾（EBay）和电子艺界（Electronic Arts）都选择在得克萨斯州大举扩张。奥斯汀一直是商业活动的温床，今年埃森哲咨询公司（Accenture）、AT&T公司、国家仪器公司（National Instruments）和时代华纳有线（Time Warner Cable）都宣布计划在该地区大幅增加就业岗位。
6. Once you grow your hair slightly longish, be sure to play with it at every opportunity.
2. What growth dollar exports did see among major trading partners came from shipments to the US, which rose 5.5 per cent year on year to $37.06bn. Exports to South Korea also showed growth of 8.3 per cent to $10.2bn.
4. For: A huge box office hit that could benefit from a slowly-changing Oscar voting demographic.
5. 第十步 如果以上几条都做不到——就公告天下说你有反社会人格
6. n. 决定，决策
2. n. 隧道，地道
4. In 2016, fear and anger became dominant political emotions in the UK and the US — two of the most important, stable and enduring democracies.
5. Plastic surgery has long been big business in the US, but now the trend is sweeping across Asia.
6. Forbes said that much of the decline in Trump's net worth is due to softness in the midtown Manhattan real estate market.
1. This movie tells the story of Wade Wilson, played by Ryan Reynolds, who is a mercenary with accelerated healing powers and a dark sense of humour. He's now on the lookout for the man who almost destroyed his life by subjecting him to rogue experiments. Deadpool belongs to the Marvel Universe and is their most unconventional anti-hero.