3. Obama scored narrow wins in Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire - all states that Romney had contested - while the only swing state captured by Romney was North Carolina, according to network projections。
6. 第七步 培养癖好
1. Goldie Blox:
2. Han emphasized that the risk of infection still remains because college students, who are sexually active, might have unprotected sex because they are susceptible to external influences.
6. Christopher Nolan's World War II feature is probably just about the front runner for best film.
1. 在周二发布的一份研究报告中，行业组织国际金融协会(Institute of International Finance)经济学家罗宾?克普克(Robin Koepke)表示，投资者、新兴市场政策制定者以及美联储自身都忽视了美国利率在引发新兴国家汇率、银行及债务危机方面的作用。
2. The secretive billionaire who launched a hostile takeover bid for China’s largest property developer has emerged as one of the country’s richest people, illustrating how leveraged financial investments are propelling huge increases in private wealth.
4. Schools relied on a wide range of technologies to ensure lively interactive delivery of their programmes including virtual classrooms, live sessions and multimedia teaching materials. Alumni were asked to rate delivery as well as indicate how effective online exams were. Results were encouraging. Schools appear to be getting better at online delivery. Every aspect of online delivery was rated higher than it had been in previous years, showing a greater level of satisfaction.
5. 1. You became a LinkedIn superstar overnight。
1. 第一次出现在人体内。禽类可能是病毒来源。Appeared for the first time in humans. It caused illness in two children in Hong Kong, with poultry being the probable source.
4. 6. Now, like an addict who can't stop, Gross writes in his Tipping Point blog that QE will run to 2015. Earlier it seemed like the Bubble With No Name Yet should be renamed the Bernanke Bubble. But now, with Gross and Pimco's $2 trillion at stake here, maybe we should call it The Gross Bubble.
5. Wang Ki-young, a director at South Korea’s culture ministry, said on Friday that Chinese authorities had ordered tourism agencies in Beijing to halt tours to South Korea from mid-March. Mr Wang said the move would be expanded to other provinces.
"Investing in innovation is critical to raising long-term economic growth," said WIPO Director General Francis Gurry. "In this current economic climate, uncovering new sources of growth and leveraging the opportunities raised by global innovation are priorities for all stakeholders."