1. As for the worst job of 2013? Newspaper reporter bumped last year's loser, lumberjack, for the ignominious distinction.
2. A Honda executive privately attributed much of its troubles on “bad luck,” as opposed to shoddy business practices or deliberate misbehavior on anyone’s part. Perhaps. The company’s leadership is certain to check, double-check and lock down its systems and processes to ensure the level sinks no lower on its reservoir of good will.
3. Consoles: PlayStation 4
4. Also downstairs, there’s an octagonal den with a barrel-vaulted ceiling, walls of glass and a built-in bench seat. The room is wired for surround sound. The three bedrooms are upstairs; all have lake views.
5. "Sydney's housing prices shot up because foreign investors are buying trophy assets, in places like Bondi," says Elliot.
3. Taylor Swift has been named the most charitable celebrity of 2012.
4. Wealthy Chinese bought at least seven overseas islands in 2014.
5. *Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, “Saturday Night Live”
6. The central government is aware of the danger of a property bubble that can inflate the national economy or even burst, derailing the ongoing economic recovery. Several policy measures have been announced to cool the red-hot real estate market. Well, how much trust do you place in government policies to control housing prices in 2010?